HOW TO POST FLIPPED STATUS ON FACEBOOK

HOW TO POST FLIPPED STATUS ON FACEBOOK
HOW TO POST FLIPPED STATUS ON FACEBOOK
Facebook is the largest online social website and everyone wants to do something different on it.
In this tutorial we are going to show you that how to post your status upside down or invert on facebook


So the Procedural steps are below:
  • Type the text that you wish to post upside down in the input box.
  • Copy the output text (the upside down text) from the box below the input box. You can easily copy the text by selecting and copying the text.
  • Click the blue "Share" button to post your upside down status update.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am Ashish Kumar and I am 23 years old. I love to find tricks and tips accross all over internet. I love to share My knowledge with everyone interested.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment